This challenge is a stop-loss challenge.
It requires you to be somewhat creative. Sorry.
This challenge calls upon your artistic ability to draw an "R" with your GPS-tracked run. Let's get to the simplified bullet points so you can get this started quickly:
- Failure to complete this challenge by Sunday, April 3rd 11:59pm will cause you to lose FIVE points.
- Distance of the run must be no less than 3.5 miles.
- "R" must be a capitol letter. No wimpy "r".
- Post your GPS run in the MudRunFun, FL Goruck, OCR United, Southern Spartans group and tag Neil to gain a point in addition to not losing five. (Let them know what the challenge is for).
- This is a run, not a walk. Choose your own challenging pace. Cadre will know if you slacked off, and will most certainly remember this at the T3.
- If all registered members of this event complete the challenge, one random perk will be unlocked.
Oh, and as a side note, if your class doesn't unlock a perk within a week of this post being posted, one random perk will be no longer available for your class to unlock. So you might want to get organized.