Good ol' running is super important to become a regiment elite. That's why multiple pregame challenges typically involve running (in the heat of the summer, no less). That's why challenge #5 will demand more of said running. This time, there is no order to the runs. We're just looking for pure quantity here. Here's how it's gonna go down:
• Each person can submit up to two non-treadmill runs.
• Run must be faster than 10:30/MI
• Runs must be submitted in a single post/comment thread in the Facebook event page.
• All of the runs must eventually total up to 100 miles.
• Failure to reach 100 by Sunday at 10pm removes 1 point from everyone.
• Completion results in 1 point earned for everyone.
That's all! Have fun and stay hydrated and safe in this oppressive heat!