Running in the heat sure does suck, so let's do it again! Instead, this run will have to spell out the word "REGIMENT" the good news is that one person is responsible for running the route to spell one letter. Which means that only eight need to partake in this! Here are the rest of the rules.
- distance must be at least 3 miles
- pace must be faster than 9:30/mi
- all of the letters must be submitted within an hour. Meaning as soon as the cadre is alerted to the "R", he better see the "T" in an hour.
- you can only submit one letter.
- challenge due July 7th at noon.
- each teammate earns 1 point for completion. Even those who didn't partake.
- failure to complete this challenge results in everyone losing a point.