Welcome to challenge #10. What happened to 9? Well, if Microsoft can go from Windows 8 to Windows 10, we're going from 8 to 10 as well. This challenge is going to be an easy one, so sit back and relax! Cadre Neil has come to the realization that all elites must now be held to an admirable and unique standard, which must be demonstrated prior to entering the T3. Here are the rules and tasks for the next challenge, due TONIGHT at 11:59pm:
- Each runner must run a route spelling out "Regiment" in low gothic script font
- Since we're in 2015 the runner must run 2015 miles minimum, meaning your "Regiment" will be planted in the center of the United States, most likely.
- At the time of this post, it is 7:35am, so your pace per mile must be 7:35/mi minimum.
- At the end of the run, each runner must acquire an autographed portrait of Kim Jong Un.
- This is a non-reward challenge, and is completed to avoid the penalty - doing the entire T3 with an active hornets nest in your ruck. The hornets will be upset.
Seemingly unnecessary edit: April fools, though some photoshopped results would garner a nice laugh :)