Alright T3 BattleFrog class, listen up. It's well known that the T3 has a lap in which you run six miles. So it should be a no-brainer that a similar challenge is issued. So let's get to the rules:
- Recorded distance must be a run no less than six miles. No breaks or pauses in the run. Reward for completion is one point.
- No penalty for not completing the challenge, but the cadre always know who did and did not complete it..
- You may do 13 miles in one run for double the points.
- Do your run on the beach and you get an additional point.
- Challenge due 4 December 10:00pm.
- Your cadre is on a boat right now. This is neat.